|Jobboard Home | About | Filter Job Posts | Search|
Senior ColdFusion Developer - Los Angeles (Contract to Hire)
90 days to hire
· Sr. Web Developer / Architect to drive the direction of the company's technology solutions, define and implement best practices and build lean, powerful and extensible functionality.
· Work closely with Business/Systems Analysts, Database Administrators, and Stakeholders to architect, design, and implement user friendly business applications.
· Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in relevant major.
· Sr. P/A Position: Minimum 8 years of relevant software design and development experience, two years in a technical lead role.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of ColdFusion Best Practice and Design Patterns.
· Passionate about creating excellent products and innovative features.
· Self motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting experience.
· Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products.
· Advanced knowledge of OO Frameworks such as MVC and FuseBox.
· Assist in the design and development of object-oriented Web applications based upon best practices.
· Ensure proper operations and intelligent enhancements of existing Web-based products and services.
· Ensure development consistency and strive for continued development innovation.
· Maintain best practices to meet current goals as well as assist in adapting future changes in technology and business practices.
· Help assess risk related to technology and resource, and assist in minimizing that risk.
· Utilize skills with Adobe technologies, mainly focused but not limited to ColdFusion, Flex, BlazeDS.
· Work with DBA and other developers to design databases. Use Transact-SQL to write database stored procedure on MS SQL server 2005 / 2008.
· Draft technical documentation and workflow diagrams.
· Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.
· Assist in project initiation, estimation and planning, and utilize SharePoint for collaboration with project team.
· Report status to management and maintain regular attendance.